Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Back in that ol' Blackwolf groove!



Y'know, Mortals, since August 2004, when first your Dragonmaster joined the world community of bloggers, you have not had a proper look at what I look like. Of course, this is my current regalia as of two years ago; me wielding me trusty staff and all; hopefully, once April rolls around and we get to the Easter Parade, a different photo of me will find its way here to the Diary of Magecraft.

Meantime, please be content with this particular image; it was, as you may expect, taken during the Fort Tryon Park Medieval Festival. I am, I must admit, very proud of it.

Still, on this St. Patrick's Day 2006, I have a lot to look forward to! G4, America's all-videogame, all-the-time cable network, wants to do a series of 1-minute vignettes with yours truly, which --- if all goes well --- might yet blossom into a weekly television series! How about that, eh what? So maybe now I can get out of the shadow of ol' Poopstar himself! (Heh-heh!) Then again, how I miss working with the fresh hound! I know not why, but suddenly, I've grown immensely fond of Triumph. He, no doubt, would rather poop on that sentiment. I would expect no less.

Well, enough nonsense for now. There are 66 Bagpipe Bands out there marching down 5th Avenue right now for yours truly to worry about; I don't think a lot of them will make the newspapers tomorrow; but if you must visit a Pipe Band on the web, I hope you'll pay attention to York, PA's one and only Kiltie Band of York, Jim Britcher, Pipe Major. They would certainly love to perform for you, as I hope they will on Tartan Saturday Afternoon, April 8th, here in Manhattan.

Until next time, then, I remain, as ever,

Fearlessly yours,

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home