Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today's Guest Blogger #1: His Oceanic Majesty, King Neptune!

Hello there again, Surface-dwellers!

Oh boy, am I lovin' this: Master Blackwolf's beloved New York Yankees are gone, banished, kaputski from the post-season for the first time in 13 years! Not only that, the Wizard's going to lose the view of the light of the Stadium from the window of his hovel --- because the pinstriped pinheads are moving across the street! Oh, and as if that's not enough, the American League Eastern Division Champions are a bunch of folks who really deserve to be: the Tampa Bay Devil Rays!

I am going to so love gloating in the Dragonmaster's face this year! I've been doing that ever since the Florida Marlins humiliated the Yanks in Game 7 of the 2003 World Series! Oh, how the Mage of Talisker has grumbled about it ever since! Ha ha! I know that my friends in St. Petersburg's one and only Mystick Krewe of Neptune will join me in having quite the fabulous party! (All of which is to say: See you guys at Gasparilla!)

Anyway, enjoy the wet weekend I'm giving you so far, Surface-dwellers! Boy, is it good to be the King of all the Oceans!

Toodles,

King Neptune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home