Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Re-introducing.... the Diary of Magecraft!

Greetings, Mortals! Today's blog is for those who are newcomers to my particular world; to all the rest of ye, therefore, you need not read this particular missive, but, as always, I send me love anyway.

Now then....


I am Blackwolf the Dragonmaster, Duke and First Marquess of the Region of Talisker, and Unofficial Mage and Sorcerer-in-Residence unto the Mortalfolk of the City, County and State of New York. This entry in my Diary of Magecraft is presented hither to re-introduce you to me world --- such as it is.

Here in these pages, my objective is to let you know several of my most amazing Wizardly secrets, chronicle a tall tale or two, and basically grumble about the human condition in general, as our Exalted Father of Mages, Merlin, did of yore. From time to time, several guest bloggers will invade the place, mostly to let you know what they're up to --- and, basically, to do something incredibly silly!

And all along the way, I will share with you a few adventures from the files of my fabulous Dark Chambers website. In case you're confused, here's the address:

http://www.geocities.com/blackbeardian/Magecraft/bwolfmain2.html

It's my hope, dear friends, that you will gain much pleasure in exploring everything that this Diary can provide you --- and I wish you all good fortune in all those pursuits!

Fearlessly yours,

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home