Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oh, twaddle! For once, a few decent remarks!

Well, now that we've successfully finished off Blackwolf @ the Oscars, it's time to resume the normal weirdness of this ol' Diary of Magecraft! Look, I've been offline for 2 days due to inclement weather, by Merlin's beard! You think I like being bloomin' Nanook of the North, eh what?

Frankly, I've had my fill of the winter's chill! I'm tired of being the coldest Wizard in New York City! I always said I'd like to do something that will hopefully take me away from my online duties; unfortunately, it's now too close to St. Patrick's Day for me to attempt otherwise. Not that it matters, but let's face it, I am trying to concentrate on this upcoming wedding gig I'm supposed to be doing in Jersey City, NJ. All I can properly report is that my Official Rock Band, Lordi, will be taking over Anaheim, CA's House of Blues a few days from now, as The Arockalypse hits The End Records and theendrecords.com! Oh, I'm so happy they'll be finally here! May 5th and 6th, though, Lordi joins the Bamboozle @ the Meadowlands in East Rutherford, NJ --- the closest they'll be to ye Byg Appyl --- and Finntroll had to bloomin' settle fer B.B. King's @ Times Square!

Well, anywho, I need to quit it now, as exhaustion and boredom are me lot for the next couple days. I just hope that things will start to warm up later this weekend!

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home