Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back to the Diary of Magecraft!

When it seems, my dears, that ol' Master Blackwolf just can't get everybody online, much less via e-mail or even on ye phone, I know I can always count on the ol' Diary of Magecraft to see me thorugh. And today, Mortals, I should like to ssay a few words about what we Wizards have to deal with when confronted with the prospect of getting no. (Satisfaction, that is.)

Y'see, kiddos, there are days when this ol' Dragonmaster just can't catch a bloomin' break. This being a really slow week, there is, I fear, nothing for me to do but cool me Wizardly jets for a skosh until the Silver Anniversary Coney Island Mermaid Parade gets on with it; 'twill be one of the few opportunities I shall have to spend some quality time with two of me favorite beauties, dear, sweet, gentle-hearted Debbie D; and, of course, my beloved Bug Babe, Milady Insectavora! Wish I knew whom ol' Zigun has chosen for the roles of King Neptune and Queen Mermaid; one thing I dislike more than anything is cliffhangers! Bah humbug to cliffhangers! Fie on 'to be continued!' As we saw yesterday, the fans of ye Sopranos are extremely unhappy campers, considering they wanted something sensible from their beloved mob hit. David Chase did not deliver! May the survivors of The Sopranos be doomed to the same fate as those who survived Seinfeld!

Now let's see, what else can your humble Dragonmaster kvetch about? Hmmmmmm......

Oh, I know! It'll soon be August, and I'll have to contend with helping ol' Uncle Fergus out with all those links for the 2007 World Pipe Band Championships! Blarst! Twaddle! Thunder-blumper!

Oooooh, some things can drive a Mage like me just so bloomin' bonkers! Ah, me.

Well, there's always next time.

As ever,

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home