Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: An Open Letter to Their Majesties, King Nicholas and Queen Vivianne of the Land of Forever

Your Majesties:

First, a brief introduction. I am Blackwolf the Dragonmaster, Duke of Talisker, Wizard-in-Residence to the Mortals of the City, County and State of New York.

On behalf of my fellow Believers, I am pleased to be able to extend my many thanks unto you for your having introduced to the world your beloved daughter, the Princess Holly. Indeed, her story is as enchanting as Your Majesties' very Kingdom itself!

Many times during much of my travels across centuries and centuries, I have explored the many elements of Christmas. Indeed, it would be a poor soul to say the least who would not be as enchanted by a Kingdom as unique as yours. But, being a Wizard, it would not behoove me to say that there are those in the world who would still fail to believe in the magic of the season. That, Your Majesties, is where folks such as myself come in.

For those of your humble subjects who don't know, it's my job to look after and tame all the Good Dragons of the Multiverse; and to encourage the inhabitants of ye Byg Appyl to use their imaginations responsibly and meaningfully. A noble Quest, to be certain, but, as one would percieve, there are always forces at work preventing me from defending Imagination against the Forces of Nastiness!

Hither, then, lies my conundrum, for if there were those unschooled in the ways of dreams, surely there would not be a Christmas. Through your daughter's amazing story, my eyes have been reopened as a direct result; and that is the purpose of this letter --- that, along with the opportunity to once more say, with the humblest of hearts: "Thank you so very much."

Fearlessly yours,

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home