Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blackwolf @ the Oscars 2008: We Journey into the Homestretch.....

And the hour is fast approaching, Mortals.

The 80th Anniversary Academy Awards are but mere hours away, and your Dragonmaster, quite frankly, is scared shitless! But fie 'pon thy fears, Padraig of Abbeyleix, son of Saemus the Strong! You are Blackwolf the Dragonmaster, and, as such, you have once more accepted the challenge! Now be a nice, grown-up Wizard and accept it, by Merlin's beard! And so I shall. As I do, though, I remind my loyal visitors that my remarks are completely unscientific, and are based primarily on mine own personal observations. You Mortals out there may and/or may not like what I tell you hither; all I ask is that you understand that my doom is merely to tell it like it is. To you visiting this Diary from my beloved Byg Appyl, may I simply say that thou wouldst expect no less, I suspect, from this foolish old beetlehead.

But the day neareth its end now, dear children, and now it is coming dangerously close to put-up-or-shut-up time. I, who like most of you, don't suffer fools well, have already chosen the put-up road. I have made ye me promise --- and dammit, I'm gonna deliver! I grumble at myself 10,000 times almost every day when it turns out I can't deliver! Well, not this Saturday --- and certainly neither tomorrow or Monday! So promises Master Blackwolf! Now come, for we've much ground to cover, and not enough time to take the challenge on! Join me now, as our odyssey of Blackwolf @ the Oscars 2008 begins.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home