Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Hard-workin' Dragonmaster!

Yesterday had your humble Dragonmaster working harder and tougher than any other Wizard in the Shire of the Hatted Man --- quite a paradox, inasmuch as I am, after all, New York's first and only Unofficial Wizard. There were, I must admit, a few burdens on me person in terms of sitting down, bending, etc., but now there is a plot afoot to get me out of my usual working place behind me back. Briefly, my ability to do my work silently and in peace may be somewhat compromised. I cannot say why hither, you need only know that it might result in yet another pointless 'wild goose chase,' which I loathe immensely. But really, 'tis the fault of the other hooligans who needlessly show up in my usual place of business, where I do my usual digs; alas, I may be forced to move away from ye olde homestead, if thou wouldst.

Y'know, sticking my neck out as New York's Mage has been a challenge for me for many years; as I am the only Wizard who dares to do so on a 24/7/365 basis, I realize, as I'm sure you Mortals do, that the battle has to be a long, and sometimes challenging one. This being Entry #352 in the ol' Diary of Magecraft, let it be known, that I've had a lot of fun. Hopefully, I'll still be able to divide me time between the Apple Store Soho and Bethesda Terrace; otherwise, I may be forced to do that third, more awesome Apple Store in Manhattan -- the one located in the Meatpacking District of Lower Manhattan. Hopefully, there'll be a few more than tolerant goodly gentles working thither. We'll see what happens soon. For now, and assuming that Mother Nature cooperates again (and contrary to Ik the Troll's recent advice to me concerning same), I look forward to another hard-workin' summer in Central Park! Pray, join me thither, won't you?

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home