Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dragonmaster Goes Hollywood!

Actually, Mortals, I've gone Hollywood almost from the moment I encountered ol' Poopstar --- a/k/a Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog! And see you what hath happen'd to this foolish ol' beetlehead since then: Triumph's Come Poop w/Me album got nominated for the Best Comedy Album Grammy; each year here in the ol' Diary, I bring you my impressions of Oscar Night, in Blackwolf @ the Oscars; and, of course, I try to see what's going on in the world of Adam Sandler and Happy Madison Productions! (Besides, Brooks Arthur is a friend, and will only chat with me when he has the time to do so. You have to know how to be fast-paced in Hollywood.)

But I owe my lessons in the art and science of Hollywood savvy to no less than His Swedish Majesty, King Johannes III Gustavus Vasa --- a/k/a Ole Olausson, Founding Guildmaster of the Guild of St. Olaf's of Whittier, California (where, oddly enough, much of Cannon Films' live-action Masters of the Universe movie was shot). He it was who, in a sense, clued your humble Dragonmaster in as to whom to know, whom to do lunch with, and how to avoid unexpected appearances on Entertainment Tonight and/or Access Hollywood. Thus far, the formula hath work'd spectacularly!

But this week, as the Seventh Annual Tribeca Film Festival will surely demonstrate, I shall clearly have do more than simply be on my toesies if I'm to have any chance of avoiding the pesky party animals, etc. You already know by now how I feel re Ryan Seacrest; I need not sound like ye obligatory broken record. Nonetheless, I gotta party down as desperately as the next dude, y'know! Having Hollywood savvy can do that to you, my dears.

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home