Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blackwolf (Finally) Takes a Break!

Greetings to you all, regular readers of this, my Diary of Magecraft!

My apologies, as always, for the extended silence hither, but as you can imagine, it's not exactly been a triumphant first half of 2009 for your humble Dragonmaster. Lately, events have seen fit to figuratively tie me in knots. I hate being tied up in knots. First I got disrespected by the twits at all three Manhattan Apple Computer stores, which means that until I get me paws on a laptop computer, I shall be unable to greet you Mortals as I would wish to do, save on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (as well as certain Fridays).

Then, out of nowhere comes the announcement that Yahoo!, Inc. has decided to terminate its GeoCities Division. Moreover, the bloomin' dum-dums don't even bother to tell me exactly when they will pull ye olde plugge, as it were, causing yours truly further agita. And not only that, I've taken to watching the brief DVD with the raw footage of my encounter with Lordi and fiends. Oh, let's just call it what it is and be done with it: I'm suffering from what I call Lordi Withdrawal Syndrome. There, I said it.

So, desperate to re-channel with the, quote-unquote, real world, your Dragonmaster is herewith taking a break for the balance of this Memorial Day Weekend. Frankly I need it, and there's only so much Coca-Cola Classic a Mage can drink! See you Mortals on Tuesday!

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home