Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Diary of Magecraft, Missive #450!

'Tis a late Wednesday afternoon, Lords and Ladies, and with about 16 or so days hence 'til International Talk Like a Pirate Day, which, I should mention, falleth 'pon a Saturday ("S! A! T-U-R! D-A-Y! Aaargh!"), methinks it be appropriate now to blow me own horn with this, Missive #450 in me legendary, ego-seeking Diary of Magecraft! Yay!

Your humble Dragonmaster first joined the world community of bloggers in August of 2004; 450 posts later, I'm a ragtag silly person battling against unexpected outside forces. With the recent announcement of Disney's $4.1 billion acquisition of Marvel Comics, I, along with millions of Marvel Universe devotees across the cosmos, am imagining the possibilities .... and the all-too-obvious media earthquake.

Be warned, Mortals: there will be repercussions from this news, much of it destined to extend far beyond the next Century. There are, as that sensible old Sage, Jor-el of Krypton, once said, questions that must be asked --- and soon the time will come when I must do so. Until then, we have a 450th Missive to celebrate, so .....

Let's hear it for me!

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home