Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Enjoying a Semi-Quiet Tuesday

Well, kids, as this Tuesday comes to its end, your fearless Dragonmaster continues to enjoy what hopefully will be a somewhat quiet evening. Apparently, one Professor Tuttle, Mortal-name Joe Thompson, has some issues concerning my Wizardly person. He seems to be of the notion that pulling a rabbit out of one's hat is the end-all, be-all of all Magecraft. WRONG!

No, Magecraft is far deeper and far more significant than mere magic tricks. It means applying the typical tools of Mother Nature's trade, in conjunction with bending the human will to achieve the virtually impossible. And having already retired the only 'magic trick' I ever learned, I don't think I need to repeat myself!

Anyway, I'm going to cool it for now. My dear belly demands some quality time, and I promised it I'd have some nice Coca-Cola Classic to guzzle down.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home