Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Very Toothy, Very Happy Fiddler! Encore!



Here, dearests, is our Very Toothy, Very Happy Fiddler again --- this time, in color, and still enjoying himself! Now, when I first saw these two photographs of this obviously merry train station attendant, the reaction was immediate and ticklish. As I told you before, this gentleman has doubtless been blessed with the best of both worlds, and is using that blessing to its fullest advantage.

As I mentioned before, the only sad part about this is the fact that no one knows this fellow's name, and that is why I must once more invite anyone with that information to e-mail me immediately, so I can recognize him properly. Like everyone else who has been enchanted by this jolly fellow's demeanor, I have discovered that he has quite a talent for sharing his infectious style of happiness with others. I'd certsinly like him to know that, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home