Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Of the Blossoming of Imperials!

Greetings, April Foolers! There'll be time in a moment for me to indulge in pranks, but first your Dragonmaster has Royalty to salute here. Please, my dearests, commend thy attention before the Thrones of Their Most Sovereign Imperial Majesties, Emperor XIX Jack (Johannes) --- the Platinum Emperor of Justice, Understanding, Sincerity and Tolerance (four of your Dragonmaster's favorite words, I hasten to add!) --- and Empress XXIV Farrah Moans --- the Temptress Empress --- of the Imperial Court of New York! Huzzah!

Their reign began last Saturday evening, upon the stroke of midnight, when their Coronation brought a happy ending to the Court's 24th Annual Night of a Thousand Gowns Charity Ball, Dinner Dance and Silent Auction, staged in the Broadway Ballroom of the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Times Square, and benefitting God's Love We Deliver and Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. And now that Their Imperial Majesties are enjoying their first full week on their Thrones, your Dragonmaster, as is his tradition, now looks forward to greeting the two in person during Sunday morning's Easter Promenade on Fifth Avenue. As you know, this time-honored rite of the passage of spring represents my first official public appearance of the New Year, when I get to properly wiggle my legendary toesies in my authentically genuine Wizardly fashion. (As usual, I do hope the Imperials will be nice. I'm sure Jack and Farrah will be quite surprised to encounter a Wizard in their presence; my impression is, I think, that I might not know what to make of them inasmuch as they might not know what to make of me. I only hope the outcome proves a happy one.)

Now then, as to ol' Blackwolf indulging in the commission of practical jokes and pranks: I limit me Wizardly personage to things one might classify as silly and/or ticklish! So no performance of pranks that would do potential damage to my bodily functions, please; Magic-users are sensitive, you know, and very fiery when provoked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home