Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A Short but Brief Missive

The afternoon ends, as I, Master Blackwolf, make meself aware of the challenge my burly boss and co-star,Thor the Barbarian, hath set for me. Now, I must prepare a list of all my fellow Magic-users. Because not all Internet home pages are meant to work the way one wants, I am forced to put such a list together based on existing, workable e-mail addresses ---- the ones that can be found and, more to the point, are agreeable with all servers. On some systems, as I have found out to my occasional dissatisfaction, some websites do exist; yet refuse to let the viewer see them. Hopefully, that will not be the case, given the assignment that lies ahead.

Also, I have to do something that plugs both the show and the Council of the Wise. Hopefully, in that I shall be equally as successful. We shall see upon the morrow.

Until then,

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home