Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ya gimme boredom, pure inertia, boredom cuz I wanna feel slight.......

Sorry, Mortals. I'm afraid it's quite a slow Tuesday, dear goodly gentles. There isn't much I can share with you today, I fear, so I've had to make do with the situation by cleaning up the ol' hovel. Still, it gives me SOMETHING to do! I'm doing it in bits and pieces on certain evenings this week. Mostly this is due to the fact that there is a sizable amount of stuff in the hovel that I tend not to need anymore; at my age, I think, there is often a time to let go of stuff --- even if you aren't always into change.

Meanwhile, I hope you liked hearing from ol' King Kong the other day. I, too, am sad that Fay Wray won't be with the old brute to share in the Empire State Building's 75th Birthday celebrations; I don't know how I'd react to listening to Kong weeping those "big Kong tears," as he put it. Well, were I with the old ape, I would certainly do all I could to comfort the old boy.

Aye, me buckos, it be a slow Tuesday today. So please excuse your humble Dragonmaster whilst I go cop the obligatory Z's.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home