Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another Quiet Dragonmaster Weekend: The Usual Random Remarks

Good King Hal (a/k/a Mike Farley) thanked me a while back for my nice thumbs-up to his website, particularly his encounter with that far too cute fellow flute-tooter. The picture of Somerset's Henry VIII with the little mini-musician
was taken at Leeds Castle, where Mike holds Royal Court, back in February. I do have to say, I wrote back, that I remain fiercely loyal to
that other bloke from Lancashire, and have no wish to incur his displeasure!
Still, I shall keep my observations of Good King Hal's Royal Blog here in the
Diary of Magecraft; and hope that other Royal Rulers shall have Blogs of their own one day.

Meanwhile, there's little to share with you lot today. There's just not much to blog about on a quiet Sunday. Everyone else is either unavailable or otherwise asleep. The only big news earthquake of late is emananting from Branson, Missouri, where the Amalgamated Order of Real-Bearded Santas, Tim Connaghan, Executive Director, is just finishing up final preparations for their first-ever International Convention, at the Radisson Hotel Branson, from July 5th through the 8th. I shall post something about it here soon; and of course, as I mentioned, in honor of 06/06/06, I am allowing the Devil to guest-blog here on Tuesday --- but only if he behaves himself, mind you!

So, on those notes, then, methinks I shall call it a day and cop ye me usual Z's. Sweet dreams, Mortals!

Master Blackwolf

P.S.: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home