Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

One very happy Dragonmaster (for a little while, anyway!)

Well, today I am especially happy, because Their Sylvan Majesties, King Malcolm and Queen Tessa are back on the Thrones of the SCA's Kingdom of Aethelmearc; and that their daughter, Princess Katheryn, now has a baby sister to look after in Princess Feraja.

Believe me, nothing brings more happiness to these old eyes than the very sight of one big happy Royal Family! And thus, I must take this opportunity to wish Their Sylvan Majesties continued happiness! Pittsburgh is quite lucky to have them in that little Kingdom! Huzzah! and hurrah! Long live the King and Queen!

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to contend with Mother Nature again --- and the fact that, on Mother's Day, no less! --- I have been once more caught ill-prepared to take on the elements. When in Merlin's name, I wonder, am I gonna get it right and have a proper look at Weather.com? Aarrrgh!!!

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home