Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More Random Dragonmaster Thoughts

Yes, Mortals, another very slow Tuesday doth manifest itself; and I fear that "been there, done that" will only annoy my visitors, dear freinds. However, I am going to investigate a site alerted to me by Muninn, dear Thor the Barbarian's Queen, because, according to her, this Lulu.com is a site where one can scribble out a book for free --- and publish it.

I'd best come clean, dear friends: One of the projects I've been working on, other than Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's First Movie, of course, is my first-ever book. Not surprisingly, it will be called Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Wizards' Guide to New York City --- In Which His Lordship, the Duke of Talisker, Offers His Own Personal Observations Regarding How to Survive as a Mage in ye Byg Appyl, Including What to Expect from its Sometimes Overwhelming Preponderance of Mortals. (Whew!) Not bad for a title, huh?

Anywho, do let's get real here: you've always thought that, as a would-be apprentice Wizard, you could take on any challenge, right? What if you were to step into my shoes, and explore the New York that I know and love/hate so dearly/madly? Such would be the premise of me Wizards' Guide to New York City; my one hope, if and when I can write and plan it all out, is that ye wouldst be mesmeriz'd, amaz'd, bamboozl'd and all that other good silly Mage-related stuff.

So let me wrap this entry up, that I might investigate this Lulu.com --- and Muninn, my dear, I hope you're right about this!

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home