Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blackwolf @ the Oscars 2007: A Brief Pause in the Action

With the 79th Annual Academy Awards but a mere three weeks away, and Super Bowl XLI less than four days away, your Dragonmaster is taking a break in the action, that I might pace meself in proper preparation. I hear that all of this year's Super Bowl commercials, which I enjoy grading more than anything else, will be posted at YouTube.com, to which I say a modest but ferocious Lemme @ 'em!!!

Meanwhile, I'll be editing and/or correcting the spelling on some of the entries in this ol' Diary of Magecraft. Pray, stay ye tun'd! Anon!

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home