Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This Afternoon's Guest Blogger: Rags to Riches!

Howdy, ladies! And thank you so darn much, Master Blackwolf, fer lettin' me blog in your precious Diary of Magecraft! I'm Rags to Riches, and unless you silly Humans ain't heard 'bout it by now, I'm the first filly --- that's female horse --- to win the Belmont Stakes in 102 years! That means, I'm the newly-crowned Queen of all Horsedom! And it also means, you boy horses better watch where yer poopin', because I just might beat yer butts come Breeders Cup time! Hee-hee!

I'm so happy fer all those good Humans who helped me win the other weekend! So this is a real perfect opportunity to say thank you, everybody, for helping me make history. Now I know how Miss Universe felt a few months ago! (And I promised myself I wouldn't cry! [Sniffle!])

Anyway, I have to go now. My trainers are going to brush my tail and keep me as nice as possible. Behave yourselves, boys!

Hugs and kisses,

Raggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home