Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Jingle Bell Dragonmaster!

Merry Christmas, Mortals!

I know that there are a good many of you out there who celebrate your own special holidays; but being the wise old Wizard that I am, there's only one website that matters as of this particular moment in time: Master Richard's KringleQuest.com Beyond --- legendary online home of the Alexander & Ilya Salkind Production, Santa Claus: The Movie! November 2008 marks the site's 10th Birthday, so my Mortal-born alter ego is marking the celebration a bit early by cleaning it up, sprucing up the old content, adding new links to the old --- and letting everyone know about the recent birth of little Katherine Kei Heim-Binas, on April 12th, 2007. Mother and daughter are doing just quite well, thank you very much!

Meanwhile, dearies, there's so much to share with less than a week to go before Christmas --- by Merlin's beard, the holiday ornaments are coming at this old Dragonmaster faster than I can zap them onto all those Christmas trees! Be not surprised, then, if, by the end of this weekend, I shall belly-flop into senselessness! And then just when I'm about ready to go one last round with the Multiverse in general, Santa will, I suspect, want me with him on the NORAD Santa Claus Squad thing. Which, of course, I shall in fact do. Oh boy.

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home