Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Godspell, the Movie: Finale and End Credits --- A Tribute

Some days, I find YouTube to be quite a godsend, as it were. So much so, in fact, that I never fail to look for stuff that I have an especially great memory of. Two cases in point are the Finale and End Credits from Columbia Pictures' 1973 film version of Godspell: A Musical, Based upon the Gospel According to St. Matthew. I especially enjoyed Paul Shaffer's organ riff, it certainly set me mood afire, I can tell you that for true, by Merlin's beard! Aye, long before Paul ever led the CBS Orchestra on Letterman, he was a featured keyboard dude on the Godspell soundtrack. Anyway, enjoy!

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home