Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blackwolf Grumbles About Vacations and Other Significant Reasons for Being Incredibly Silly on an Otherwise Sticky Day

Thank you, dear Devil, for that charming commentary on the heat.

Well, looks like this ol' Dragonmaster better re-assume control of this here Diary of Magecraft. And so I shall. It's all I can do for now. For one thing, Quite an Imagination, the delicious documentary wherein me Wizardly personage stars, is not in production for a while. Stephen Steinberg, our Director, is, alas, on vacation in Florida, where his father lives. Doubtless he wants his daughters to meet the rest of Dad's family and stuff.

Where, then, does this leave yours truly?

Well, based on what you've read in the previous entry, bored, overheated and rather stinky. Merlin, I suppose, battled 90-degree temperatures many times during his own adventures; like me, however, he firmly believed in the ancient commercial's warning: "Never let 'em see you sweat." I, meanwhile, being New York's Unofficial Wizard, subscribe to a philosophy whereby most of my fellow Manhattanites sweat for a reason: You're only as good as the next dribble that trickles down the side of your face.

Many of my readers may find that conclusion icky. I doubt that you've brains enough to sense otherwise. When you're told that you smell, you're bound to react accordingly; New Yorkers will always find newer, stranger ways to stink. To you, then, dearest fellow future skunks-in-the-making, I would like to salute you at this juncture. When this week ends, hopefully, we'll not be as stinky or, I hope, as silly, as one might suspect.

More to come as soon as I can restore meself to proper sanity.

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home