Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh boy, it had to be one of those bloomin' Tuesdays.....

Y'know, there are just some days where you simply can't get your adventure started, my dears! You can barely get your brain in gear, and out of the blue, something happens, as usual, to toss the proverbial monkey wrench in one's works! Well, as my colleague Merdwin the Mediocre is so fond of saying, "Well, such is Life!"

In the meantime, there's more to accomplish as far as getting the new Uncle Fergus' Bagpipers' Paradise back up to speed; as well as setting meself up to update things from Oscar.com and Oscars.org. Then there's bloomin' Groundhog.org and that blarsted expletive deleted superbowl.com, too! Leaving me barely enough time to dabble in worrying about MardiGras.com!

(Oh yeah: did I mention that I also have to do WYES-TV/HD, Home of the Rex Ball and the Meeting of the Courts of Rex and Comus as well?) 2012, you're gonna plum tucker me out, by Merlin's beard --- AND you're gonna have me kvetching all first quarter long! Drat, drat, draaaaaaat!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home