Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Some Dragonmasterly Thoughts Before Master Richard's Birthday

And so we come to that most delicious moment in that thing the Disney fans call the Circle of Life --- the birthday of one Richard Washington, son of Frederick Washington and Ola Mae Avery (both of whom, alas, are unfortunately deceased), and presently the remarkable force behind your humble Dragonmaster.

42 years has it been since the walls of the Metropolitan Hospital Center once heard the first howls of this child of half-Alabamian, half-Manhattanese descent. Since then, look how wonderfully handsome, challenged, bold and remarkably magical my Mortal-born alter ego hath become! And, as much as I dislike having to say it, yes, Master Richard remaineth availble, so those of ye fair maidens seeking a romantic encounter --- well, I needn't utter the rest. Ick!

As for me, I still have at least one true love on my particular mind (other than Elizabeth I, of course!). Milady Insectavora, from what I'm now hearing from the goodlies at Dick Zigun's Sideshows by the Seashore, has updated her performance to include climbing up a ladder made of razor-sharp swords! Big ouchie! (Kids, don't try this @ home!) And I always thought she simply munched on insects, hence her famous name --- Insectavora. But to me, she will always be the Bug Babe --- and if ol' Blackwolf has to, well, we won't exactly go thither, but, just so you're aware, it is doable. (To be continued on that one, mind you.)

Anywho, I'm out of brain stuffings, I fear. Blogging is just as exhausting as editing --- but that is the price one must pay for voicing one's opinions fearlessly, without controversy, and without being malicious..........

Such, then, is the wisdom of Blackwolf the Dragonmaster, Duke of Talisker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home