Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Today's Guest Blogger (Again): Nostradamus!

Hey there, kids! Nostradamus here --- the Man Who Saw Tomorrow .... and very likely, the sexiest soothsayer on the History Channel! Look, if Ben Franklin can get a pair of beautiful babes on both his shoulders to plug a History Channel special, so can I!

Anyway, my new History Channel special is called Nostradamus 2012. The title pretty much explains the whole premise, but in case you're confused --- the usual talking heads will join me as I reveal that December 21st, 2012 will mark the end of the world! Hate to have to rain on Santa's parade that year --- but hey, at least, London gets to get the Games of the 30th Olympiad in! Still, seeing how bonkers the Planet has gone lately, I would say we're way beyond past due, huh?

So, I'm guest-bloggin' it here in Blackwolf's Diary of Magecraft to sort of break the bad news to you, and to once again thank my pals David L. Wolper and Robert Guenette for makin' ol' Orson Welles get off of his fatso tuchus long enough to host my 1981 movie, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! I really wish you Warner weirdos would put the damn thing on DVD, and least let me have something closely resembling a good laugh!

Meanwhile, 'tis the week of New Year's Eve, and why do I, Nostradamus --- physician, scholar, predicter of the future, and all-around sexy guy --- have to once again put up with expletive deleted dum-dums like Carson Daly and Ryan Seacrest anchoring the Times Square crapola, which, not surprisingly turns 100 this year? I mean, c'mon --- back in the day, the ceremonies were a nice, nutty free-for-all, and Auld Lang Syne actually meant something.

So look, if you're in the mood to push the ol' panic button, join me Sunday, January 4th @ 9 pm EST/6 pm PST --- and trust me, you're not gonna see anything blow up! Look, I gotta go. I got my own New Year's Eve party plans to make, too, y'know! See ya!

Weird dreams,

Michel de Nostradamus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home