Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

From His Oceanic Majesty, King Neptune:

Greetings, Surface-dwellers! Neptunus Rex, King of the Oceans here --- and, needless to say, my gloatfest of old is over! No doubt your beloved New York Yankees have granted your every wish, and therefore, as of last night, have secured their sought-after 27th World Championship! Aargh!

As you can pretty much imagine, I have had to adapt my normal Neptunish regalia, trusty trident and all, to reflect the said Championship. Doubtless Blackwolf the Dragonmaster is a happy camper as far as that goes .... oh, waitaminnit, I forgot: the Mage of Talisker is worrying about that young Surface-dweller who purports to be his alter ego. I hear he went in for some sort of fixer-upper on his face, or so Blackwolf said....

Ah, who am I kiddin'? Let's tell the truth here. Even I, King Neptune, found myself cheering those Bronx Bombers on. Who am I, then, to deny that lot their well-earn'd happy ending? All is forgiven, therefore! Bygones are thus declared bygones! Besides, I'm losing enough sleep as it is with expletive deleted Al Gore writing another book about global warming. Could someone please get some people together over at Warner Bros. Studios and do Time Warner Presents the Earth Day Special 2? Next spring would be preferable.

Oh, well... see you guys at the Maine Lobster Festival next August! Either that, or else maybe with my Royal Court in Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida at Gasparilla in February!

Best of love,

Neptunus Rex, King of the Oceans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home