Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bored, bored, bored, etc. ......

Well, here it is, Thursday, September 21st, 2006, Mortal-reckoning -- and guess what: your humble Dragonmaster is once more BORED! Thanks to the goodlies of Lonely Planet, and their newest book, Micronations: The Lonely Planet Guide to Homemade Nations, I now have a new set of Kingdoms --- the Micro-Kingdoms, natch! --- in the Kingdoms portion of Blackwolf's Links in the parent Dark Chambers website. But not even that can bust me boredom.

Mortals, I didn't set out to be New York's Unofficial Wizard just so you could laugh at me. I take my work seriously here, even if there be those of you who otherwise would not. Bottom line: I'm bored here, people. E-mail me, write me, call me up, at least me know you're alive and/or working on something.

Ah what the hell. Might as well go cop some bloomin' Z's and be done with it!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................................

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home