Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Today's Guest Blogger: King Snurreson Forgebelly!

Hello, you puny Humans!

King Snurreson Forgebelly, Lord of the Hellfurnaces here, greeting you from my Throne Room, in the vast Firelands surrounding Hellfire Mountain. In case you don't know, I'm a Fire Giant. We're not exactly nice to Humans, mind you, but we tend to think they're fabulous to be around if there's an evil deed that we Fire Giants can't control on our own.

For you Dungeons & Dragons players, my stats are as follows: Lawful Evil, Male Fire Giant Aristocrat 2/Fighter 12, Diplomacy +21, Intimidate +30. basically, we're huge, we love fire, and, as I said, we're Giants. I'm guest blogging in Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft so that I can share with you Humans how we Fire Giants celebrate Halloween. We don't do the kind of stuff that they do in that wild and weird thing they call the Burning Man Festival (although, I have to admit, you Humans can really burn things up when you damn well wanna!).

Anyway, my right-hand Head of Protocol, Trengor Fireback (Lawful Evil, Male Fire Giant Expert 3, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +25, Intimidate +23) wanted me to remind you Humans about this year's Greenwich Village Halloween Parade, which has chosen for its theme this year "The Celtic Hearth." It's a topic that somehow might be connected to fire per se; but I'm gonna reserve judgment on that one. Anyway, if you're too chicken to join Master Blackwolf and the other various freaks who would dare come out on Tuesday night, October 31st, luckily NY1 News has the live telecast you wanna watch, hosted by the reporter whose eyebrows make even me feel spooky ---- George Whipple! The 90-minute special airs in primetime, as a special edition of New York Tonight, starting at 8 pm (ET).

Now get outta here, Humans! You're blockin' my suntan!

Hot stuff,

King Snurreson Forgebelly (burp!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home