Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dispatch from Dun Morogh and Ironforge

Greetings, World of WarCraft fans! King Magni Bronzebeard of Dun Morogh and Ironforge here, wondering where in the name of Thorin Oakenshield everybody's been! Man, the rest of the world's been going pretty bonkers since my previous Dispatch --- and what's this I hear about Drew Carey takin' over The Price is Right, man? Did they need somebody cooler?

Oh, yeah, that's right: everybody's been way too busy bein' on Harry Potter overdrive, what with Deathly Hallows, Order of the Phoenix: The Movie and stuff. Hey, what are we --- chopped liver? Like, are we not good enough for you guys back on Earth? While I'm sittin' on my butt here in my Palace's Throne Room, the gang in our Blizzard Entertainment front office are plotting stuff as never before! We got stuff so jam-packed with secrets, we couldn't even tell you if we wanted to! (Besides, you folks know what we do to cheaters --- yep, like our sign outside our Irvine, California HQ sez: TRESPASSERS WILL BE EATEN!)

On a more serious note, though, I heard about what's going on with Dungeon and Dragon Magazines. Y'know, Wizards of the Coast, you're really gonna make a whole lot of us D&D fans cry because you won't let those good folks at Paizo Publishing keep putting out those two wonderful mags. Matter of fact, don't be surprised if I start blubberin' myself once I have a read at those two farewell issues they got planned for September! We at the Bliz are all gonna miss ya, Dungeon and Dragon Magazines! You made the World of WarCraft go 'round and 'round --- and for that, we thank you.

OK, that's enough of my big mouth for now. Later, Dwarf-lovin' dudes and dudettes!

Love,

Bronzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home