Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Monday, October 20, 2008

From King Neptune: Prepare for Punishment, Fox Sports!

Greetings, Surface-dwellers! King Neptune here.

Now, what was I saying before I was so rudely interrupted a little over 72 hours ago? Ah, yes: the Age of Yankees-Red Sox is OVER!

Needless to say, one of my loyal Mermaid subjects managed to get the word out above the sea that yours truly was not happy. Well, guess what: the word undoubtedly got around until it reached glorious Tropicana Field --- and so, as I had hoped, the Tampa Bay Devil Rays are indeed Champions of the American League, and, as such, will accordingly face the Philadelpiha Phillies, beginning this coming Wednesday evening, in the World Series. All of which means the following: Master Blackwolf, I strongly urge you to get that Wizardly butt of yours down here to my Throne Room at your earliest convenience, as I am going to gloat in your face as never before!

And as for you, Fox Sports: prepare yourselves for double punishment! Your big-mouth'd boss, David Hill, did say, did he not, that you would take what was given unto you. Is there not a saying amongst you Mortals: Be careful what you wish for. Consider your wish granted, Fox Sports --- and may your World Series ratings go down in flames! (Nasty, evil sneer!) And now, you Surface-dwellers may consider me a happy camper. I shall be even more happier should the said Devil Rays become the first baseball franchise to go from the worst-scoring team in the majors to World Series Champions --- all in the space of a single season! My word, that will be quite a cause for celebration, especially amongst my friends from the Mystick Krewe of Neptune and our loyal minions from Gasparilla, too!

I am so looking to having fun, winning it all, and re-establishing the fact that when it comes to matters oceanic, Neptunus Rex remains large and in charge! And should you have a problem with that, prepare to find yourself properly poked by the business end of my trusty trident! (Yet another nasty, evil sneer!) So sweareth Neptunus Rex, King of all the Oceans! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home