Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Missive #460

Greetings to you all again, Mortals!

Well, here we are at Missive #460 in this, my fabulous Diary of Magecraft --- putting ol' Blackwolf a few steps or so closer to Missive #500! So, I hope you had fun reading King Neptune's comments. Maybe now the Yankees will stop yelling about how they're still the best expletive deleted baseball team in the world, and let this foolish old goat --- that would be me --- go back to sleep!

Meanwhile, as I'm sure most of you know, my Mortal-born alter ego, Master Richard, has had to have a bit of surgery done on his eyelid. Let me tell you the lad survived said surgery, even if little if any anaesthesia was administered to him. The next few weeks and months, however, will have a profound impact on Master Richard's well-being; there may be some interference with one or two of the lad's plans for the month. So I must ask for your indulgence and your patience, even as I assist the boy in administering to his well-being.

And to my fellow Champions of the Imagination:

Thor, Thoth, Ryleh, Bunnyman, Clisto, Merdwin, Raymond --- and yes, you, too, Naked Cowboy: I've not forgotten any of you. You need only know that this foolish old Mage is back in ye olde saddle --- somewhat --- and shall be cooling it for the balance of the winter, until I've had my face properly restored to its former glory. And please, dearest Raymond, update your Royal Bookmarks, for GeoCities lives no more! You may now bug me by visiting DragonmasterNewYork.webs.com!

Well, enough nonsense! There's a lot for me to do --- and hopefully, I can do it before the end of the year! Do let's get on with it!

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home