Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Dispatch from Dun Morogh and Ironforge, with His Royal Majesty, King Magni Bronzebeard



Hey there, World of WarCraft fans! King Magni Bronzebeard here, and boy, am I a happy camper! The powers that be here in beautiful, downtown Irvine, California have seen fit to turn lovely, talented, Royal, Dwarven, ass-kickin' little ol' me into an action figure! Cool! What that means is, for a nice, excellent $16.99, including the obligatory shippin' and handlin', you Dwarf-lovin' dudes and dudettes out there can take me home with you!

Frankly, I've never been an action figure before; I'm just so darn tickled pink that the Blizzbrass wanted to make me one! Now, I can truly say I rank among the immortals of collectible action figures: Barbie! Ken! Superman! Batman! Spawn! The Powerpuff Girls! (OK, I have yet to see them as action figures, but I'm sure you get my drift.)

Anyway, I'm so happy about my new action figure status that I've declared it a holiday here in Dun Morogh and Ironforge! And I'm calling it Let's-Hear-It-for-Me Day, because I think I'm gonna like being an action figure!

So, all I can say at this point is: Buy me --- or else! Catch ya later, Dwarf-lovin' dudes and dudettes!

Blushing as pink as a Dwarf King can ever blush,

Your humble Royal Dwarf Dude,

Bronzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home