Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Thursday, May 05, 2011

From His Oceanic Majesty, Neptunus Rex, King of all Oceans:

Greetings, Surface-dwellers --- and, dare I say it, God bless America! King Neptune here --- and I must say, it is a bit icky for me having the corpse of the most hated amongst you Surface-dwellers, whom, I imagine, cared not a whit for us denizens of the deep, either! That said, I wonder: Should I have my ferocious piranha army munch on the twit's remains? Or should I let the ol' Kraken have what's left of the rotten evildoer? Your President has placed me in quite a dilemma, Mortals; doubtless my subjects will be confused as to what indeed we should do with what is left of the evil one.

Well, we'll have all sorts of fish munching on this nasty fellow until there be naught left but a simple skeleton; those of you who are familiar with Pirates will recall that the members of Neptune's Court knew exactly what to do with dead evildoers who were cast into my ocean: methinks we'll have no trouble dealing with this one, either.

But enough ranting! Tomorrow is Friday, and I intend to celebrate. Even the Sea King needs to party! May your every wish in the sea come true!

Until next time,

King Neptune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home