Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft

Being a Chronicle of the Inner Secrets of, and Spells of Magick as Wielded by, the Philosopher of the Internet and Unofficial Sorcerer-in-Residence of the City of New York

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

As New York's Unofficial Wizard, my mission is to encourage the Mortals of Manhattan to imagine responsibly!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

New Year's Greetings from Blackwolf

Well, King Magni Bronzebeard and the Pagemaster having shared their nice thoughts for you goodly gentles, 'tis time to restore control of this Diary of Magecraft to the star of this here show. That would be me.

For you newcomers to my adventures, know that I am Blackwolf the Dragonmaster, legendary scatter-brained Unofficial Wizard of New York City. My mission: to restore the forces of Niceness, Creativity and Imagination to a Byg Appyl sadly lacking in the aforementioned. Oh yeah, did I also mention I've been making a movie, too?

That movie is called Quite an Imagination: The Story of New York's Unofficial Wizard, and is currently in post-production. Now if only I could find a way to get Stephen Steinberg and Orlando Fonseca II, the two sillies who run Eternal Damnation Productions, to get with the program and rendezvous with both their editor partner Otis Harris and myself, so that we can get this damn movie finished and shipped off to the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival, as we've been planning all along!

Anyway, and again in case you don't know, this is MY blog: Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's Diary of Magecraft, where I bring you a few of the wild, nutty insane commentaries not only of myself, but also from some of my weirdest, wackiest friends from all across the Greater Multiverse.

But if you want to find out more about my adventures within and beyond Cyberspace, you need but access my fabulous Dark Chambers website; or, if that tends to bore you, you're welcome to bug me on Twitter and Facebook as well. You never know what adventures I might cajole you Mortals into following me on! (Heh-heh!)

But, in all seriousness, may I briefly pause to wish you all, my faithful fans, a joyous 2011, Mortal-reckoning! See you all bright and early on Easter Sunday, along with burly, rainbow-bearded Ms. Colombia; the twits from expletive deleted Rapid T. Rabbit and Friends (I'll grumble at them properly later!); and the newly-crowned Emperor Vanity Society and Empress Pepperica Swirl, from the Imperial Court of New York, who will have just celebrated their Silver Anniversary Night of a Thousand Gowns Dinner Dance and Charity Ball at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Midtown Manhattan's Times Square! I'll be among them all, plugging the movie, posing for photos and otherwise being rather silly!

As ever, I remain,

Fearlessly yours,

Master Blackwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home